Atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter detection in zero seconds thanks to true P-wave analysis, easy, fast and hygienic to handle, flexible dual-battery concept for more than 14 days recording duration. This is the SCHILLER medilogAR Holter.
The SCHILLER medilogAR Holter is robust, shock- and splash-proof as well as easy to clean. Thanks to the dual-battery concept, the patients can be screened for more than 14 days without having to see the doctor to change the batteries. Zero-second atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter detection based on true P-wave analysis is one of the engineering highlights of this Holter solution.
- Flexible dual-battery concept for more than 14 days recording duration
- Superior resting ECG-grade 32,000 Hz sampling rate on 3 channels, for true P-wave analysis, sophisticated artefact suppression and motion detection
- Zero-second atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter detection based on true P-wave analysis
- HRV analysis – Fire of Life
- Thanks to ECG-derived respiration recording, the medilogAR is able to screen for potential respiratory episodes during sleep
- The optional SpO2 sensor, connected via Bluetooth, provides additional respiratory information
- Removeable patient cable
- Recharge internal battery via USB
- Robust, shock- and splash-proof as well as easy to clean
- The analysis is carried out using the renowned medilogDARWIN2 software
Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.