CARDIOVIT CS-104 combines all essential ECG features and desired possibilities in an integrated system.
With the CARDIOVIT CS-104, SCHILLER offers a complete ECG system for practices, clinics and hospitals. The unit includes a PC, a monitor, a trolley and a wireless (MS-12 blue) or wired (MS-12 USB) acquisition module. Everything is pre-installed and tested by SCHILLER, ready to be used in the clinical practice.
- Resting ECG with the SCHILLER ECG analysis program ETM as well as ETM Sport, the automatic interpretation for athletes
- Resting rhythm recording for up to 20 minutes, with optional arrhythmia detection
- Exercise ECG with optional arrhythmia detection
- Integrated workstation for data review from all SCHILLER devices connected to the SCHILLER Server
- Vector ECG, optional
- Spirometry, based on the ultrasound technology of the SpiroScout SP plus, optional
Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
The first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
The distinction between physiological and pathological ECG variations in athletes represents a major challenge.
SCHILLER’s ETM Sport, when used in sport aptitude tests, allows the number of false-positive results to be reduced while the sensitivity to detect heart disease remains unchanged.
ETM Sport is based on the Seattle Criteria.