SCHILLER’s latest innovation is ultra portable, has an intuitive 8-inch high-resolution multi-touch screen, an integrated thermal printer and is FDA approved.
Designed for users who value state-of-the-art technology, the CARDIOVIT FT-1 is a networked device providing connectivity and a paperless workflow.
Please note: ETM with ETM Sport and CCAA are not cleared in USA.
- Power and flexibility of a PC in a portable ECG device
- Fast and secure bidirectional Wi-Fi communication
- Various optional diagnostic analysis programs: automatic interpretation ETM, ETM Sport based on Seattle Criteria, CCAA for early STEMI detection
- Resting rhythm for up to 4 minutes
- Hook-up adviser with colourcoded waveforms and anatomical model
- Lead reversal detection
- Outstanding signal quality for adult and paediatric ECGs
- Worklist (optional)
Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
The first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
The distinction between physiological and pathological ECG variations in athletes represents a major challenge.
SCHILLER’s ETM Sport, when used in sport aptitude tests, allows the number of false-positive results to be reduced while the sensitivity to detect heart disease remains unchanged.
ETM Sport is based on the Seattle Criteria.