CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence
The CS-200 Excellence cardiac assessment system for exercise testing from SCHILLER puts great emphasis on performance.
With industry-leading algorithms, the CS-200 Excellence enables you to quickly and easily optimise your digital workflow with seamless connectivity to EMR, SEMA cardiology information system and PACS.
- Outstanding data quality with algorithms that provide the clearest, most accurate test results
- ECG measurement software with accurate measurements of recorded cardiac signals
- Resting rhythm
- Hook-up adviser with signal quality check, helping to improve poor waveform quality
- Pharmacological exercise testing
- 16-lead acquisition and analysis for resting and exercise ECG: based on real measurement data, not just calculations
- Various diagnostic analysis programs: ETM, ETM Sport, HyperQ (Resting and Stress), SAECG
Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
The first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
The distinction between physiological and pathological ECG variations in athletes represents a major challenge.
SCHILLER’s ETM Sport, when used in sport aptitude tests, allows the number of false-positive results to be reduced while the sensitivity to detect heart disease remains unchanged.
ETM Sport is based on the Seattle Criteria.
Software & Connectivity
The innovative ECG analysis program
ECG interpretation module for athletes
ETM SportRead more
Non-invasive diagnosis of ischemic heart disease
HyperQ RestingRead more
Non-invasive diagnosis of ischaemic heart disease
HyperQ StressRead more
Analysis of Signal-Averaged ECG
SAECG - Signal Averaged ECGRead more
SCHILLER ServerRead more
New Generation ECG Data Management System
SEMA WorkstationRead more